dbForge SQL Complete is a useful add-in for SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio. Free and paid editions of the tool offer the powerful autocompletion and formatting of T-SQL code that replaces native Microsoft T-SQL Intellisense. The tool can also be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, 2013 and 2015. Besides the extension of the List Members, Complete Word and Parameter Info features, SQL Complete also includes SQL Formatter.
- Context-based code completion
- Smart filtering to suggest relative keywords and objects
- Quick parameter info for functions
- Customizable SQL formatting
- Quick object info
- Context-based sorting of suggestions in the list
- Determining current database or schema
- Expanding a list of columns
- Suggesting conditions for JOIN statements
- Expanding INSERT, ALTER, and EXEC statements
- "Go to definition" for database objects
- Code snippets
- Document Outline window
- Highlight occurrences of an identifier
- Execute current statement
- Automatic alias generation
- Suggestions of T-SQL statements in procedures and functions
- Suggestions of other SQL statements
- IntelliSense for linked servers
- Semi-transparent view of the suggestion box
- Phrase Completion
- Code Formatting for MERGE Statements
dbForge SQL Complete is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-20. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
dbForge SQL Complete (version 5.5) has a file size of 14.90 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 284 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.